Industrial Training (I.T) Space At Chevron Nigeria Limited, Fill Application Form for it January/June 2020 Placement. Student of higher Institution like the Universities, Polytechnic and other institution of higher learning can now apply for the January to June 2020 industrial Training (I.T) Space with Chevron Nigeria Limited. Interested and qualified students wishing to apply can read this guide/write up carefully so as to know the requirement and procedures on how to apply.
All You Need to Know About Chevron Internship Programme of Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from January – June 2020. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
Location: Lagos & Warri.
Chevron Internship Benefits.
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Requirement for Industrial Training (I.T) Space at Chevron Nigeria Limited
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Major Requirement for Industrial Training (I.T) Space at Chevron Nigeria Limited
The following are mandatory and must be fully required
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) State your Internship start and end dates
How to Apply for Industrial Training (I.T) Space at Chevron Nigeria Limited
Visit the Chevron Official page at Official Page
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
- your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
Chevron Nigeria Limited Application Closing Date
Please subscribe with your email to this website if you want us to help you with more update or information about Chevron Nigeria Limited internship programme. or any other Recruitment like Npower Issue, Scholarship (Foreign and Local), School Admission and Industrial Training (IT) Space in companies etc. Subscription is free