Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy Recruitment 2019/2020; Fill Application Form Here. Guaranty Trust Bank is currently recruiting for it Tech Academy Recruitment, interested and qualified candidate can apply online here. This guide is to educate you on how you can apply successfully for the 2019/2020 guaranty trust bank tech academy recruitment.
All You Need to About Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
2019 Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy Application Form
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy Recruitment 2019/2020 Qualification
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
See How You Can Apply for Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please subscribe with your email to this website if you want us to help you with more update or information about Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019/2020. or any other Recruitment like Npower Issue, Scholarship (Foreign and Local), School Admission and Industrial Training (IT) Space in companies etc. Subscription is free.