NDLEA Ongoing Job Recruitment 2019/2020, All You Need to Know About Closing/Screening Date. Application is now open for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) job recruitment 2019; interested applicants can apply via www.ndlea.gov.ng before the closing date. This post is to educate and enlighten you on how you can register/apply successfully and how to prepare for the Interview/screening.
Narcotic Officer Cadre
NDLEA Job Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
- The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.
Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre
Job Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
- Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School
See How You Can Apply For NDLEA Job Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com
- Download NDLEA Referee Form Here
- For details about the recruitment check here via https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/
NDLEA Application Closing Date
Application closing date is Thursday, August 29, 2019. Please don’t forget to download referee form as stated above.
Please subscribe with your email to this website if you want us to help you with more update or information about NDLEA Job Recruitment 2019/2020. or any other Recruitment like Npower Issue, Scholarship (Foreign and Local), School Admission and Industrial Training (IT) Space in companies etc. Subscription is free.