You can now apply for the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020. The State Bursary and scholarship is easy and readily accessible to all Delta State students in Public Government Owned Tertiary Institutions across the globe.
What You Need to Know About the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Scheme
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board are committed with a clear mandate to be a leader in support of the pursuits of academic excellence and to make using modern technologies in the delivery of our services. The State Bursary and Scholarship Board have announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2018/2019 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Friday, 15th February to Wednesday 13th March, 2019.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified State Students in Public Government Owned Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2018/2019 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 Eligibility
All Applicants must:
- From Delta State;
- Must be above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Application Starting Date for the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Scheme
Friday, 15th February 2019.
Application Closing Date for the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Scheme
13th March, 2019.
See How to Apply for the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application or www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 Application Instruction
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online
- Online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple applications will be disqualify. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Note: Send e-mail to: email@example.com for any application problems, issues, and inquire.
Please share this post to your friends and family, comment below or better still you can subscribe to this website for free.