2019/2020 Recruitment into Npower Software Development Programme, interested and qualified person is to apply by Visiting www.npower.gov.ng. Npower management seeks application from the public that are interested and qualified to apply for the Npower Software Development Programme and about 7,000 youths from across the country are to be trained in software development programme. Read more
What You Need to Know About Npower Software Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020
Recently, Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation and Youth Empowerment, on Tuesday said that the Npower would engage 7,000 youths from across the country in software development programme.
According to Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation, the Npower Software Development programme would be introduced as part of the mandate of the scheme to economically empower the youth in the country.
Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede strengthen that no fewer than 50,000 Nigerian youth were already engaged in skills acquisition programmes in different parts of the country with additional 500,000 graduates engaged as volunteers in N-Agro, N-Teach and N-Health since 2016.
Npower Software Development Programme Application Guideline and Requirement
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme
- The initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- You must Pass the relevant tests
- You must have willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
- You must have ability to show flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be
Application Guideline and Steps to Apply for 2019/2020 Npower Software Development Programme Recruitment
- For you to apply you must have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph.
- You have to Apply via www.npower.gov.ng or Visit www.npower.gov.ng
- Then Click on APPLY to start your application.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly
- You must upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes