You can now check your name on the list of successful shortlisted Candidate in Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) job Recruitment exercise. Be inform that the names of those that apply for BRISIN Recruitment last year is out, you can check your name by downloading the attached PDF document. This article is to guide you on how to check your name successfully without difficulty. Read more…
See How To Check You on the List of BRISIN Shortlisted Applicants
Just in case you don’t know how to check your name on the list, just follow the simple procedure below:
- Just click on Recruitment portal on (www.brisin.ng) or www.recruitment.brisin.ng
- And then enter your application number to confirm if you are selected.
- Click on the attached PDF document to view your name.
- click and download the full list here
You can also check your email regularly to know the next stage of the screening exercise.
More Information About BRISIN Recruitment Exercise
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) head Dr. A. Uwa has ask applicants to check their names at their state list first and then the first 10,000 evaluated, though this will be screened down to the final 5000 as announced earlier.200 person will be trained as trainees and for all those that paid and could not apply, , if you have not receive return of your N1000, we will organize in the permanent BRISIN employment portal coming out at the end of March for you to complete your application. You would be given the chance to upload without further payment, but you must show your former application code to confirm you have paid before you could be allowed to upload your data.
Document You are to Come With for the BRISIN Recruitment Screening Exercise
Shortlisted candidates are to come with screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests.
- He/ She should come with his Educational/Academic certificates;
- He/ She should come with his Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- He/ She should come with his Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- He/ She should come with his State of Origin Certificate;
- He/ She should come with his Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- He/ she who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification