The Nigeria Electoral Body, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is seeking application from interested and qualified Nigerians for an Adhoc staff Recruitment in the fourth coming election. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),is body created by the constitution to conduct elections into various political offices in the Country. This article is to guide you on how to apply for INEC job. Read more…
Vacant Position in INEC Adhoc Staff Job Recruitment
See Various Vacant positions below:
1.) Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
2.) Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) Recruitment
3.) Graduate Presiding Officer (PO)
4.) Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH) Recruitment
5.) The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager Recruitment
Application Closing Date For INEC Adhoc Staff Job Recruitment
Requirement For INEC Adhoc Staff Job Recruitment
- You must have functional email address.
- You must have a mobile phone number.
- You must have a personal account number.
- You must have recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
- You must have a Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
- You must have valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- You must have NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Or http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.html to apply
Application Procedure For INEC Adhoc Staff Job Recruitment
- Create an account or registered on this platform, then follow the steps below;
- Review the requirements for the available position.
- Before you start the registration you are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff position to determine your Eligibility
- Then Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Check your email for an account verification link and password:
- Note: if mail is not found on your INBOX folder, kindly check SPAM or send a mail to: email@example.com
- Click the account verification link sent to your email to activate your account
- Change your Password:
- After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- You are to fill the Application form:
- This form is segmented into three (3) section; Personal Information, Contact Information and Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once they are submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph:
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph. Please make sure the size is not larger than 50KB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation Box:
- Every information provided, will be subjected to validation from your source institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the Application
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip:
- Print your acknowledgement slip.You will need this for the final verification.
- Returning enrollees should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them.
- Ensure you fill the form appropriately, submission is final
- You will be deploy to state of residence.