Nigeria Army is seeking for application from the general public (all interested qualified applicants) into the trades/non-tradesmen and women of the Nigerian Army. Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruit intake for trades/non-tradesmen and women online Registration starts on 19 December,2018.
Various Positions in the Nigerian Army Recruitment
Job Title: Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women
Nigerian Army Recruitment Starting And Closing Date
Start Date: 19/12/18
Requirement For The Nigerian Army Recruitment
- He must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- He must posses a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Closing Date
30th January, 2019.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Method of Application
If you are Interested,please follow this process to apply
Click Here to Start Application or https://naportal.com.ng/login
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Guide
Follow this steps to Register
- Login into the website, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Fill and Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Please Read Carefully,
- Pre-selection Computer Based Test is not involve
- There will not special centre for recruitment.
- Zonal Screening Exercise is not involve.
- Please not that all screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Also note that,any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Also note that all candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Be advised in Your own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
Please Comment or subscribe to this Website, Subscription is free.