Apply For The Federal Government Loan
Federal Government of Nigeria has a program called Government Enterprise and empowerment programme(GEEP) executed by the Bank of Industry (BOI), a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.Government Enterprise and empowerment programme(GEEP),has two branches 1. Trader moni 2.Market moni. This write up is to educate and guide Nigerians on how to apply for an Interest-free Loan for their business without stress.
All You Need To Know About Federal Government Loan Scheme
GEEP Market Moni loan scheme is a Social Intervention Programme (SIP) of the Federal Government of Nigeria,Started in December 2016 and has a lot of beneficiaries, working through a network of over market moni 5,000 agents, in all states of the federation .Market moni has help traders,Market women,Artisans and farmers in Nigeria.The market moni interest-free loans range between N10,000 and N100,000 for owners of microenterprises.
Who Is Qualified To Apply For Market Moni?
- Beneficiaries must belong to an accredited market association or cooperative group registered with their state’s Corporate Affairs Commission.
- You must have a bank account,
- You must a bank verification number and
- a mobile phone.
The market moni interest-free loans, which only attracts a five per cent one-time administrative charge, is repayable within a period of six months, with two weeks grace period.
GEEP MarketMoni is the most ambitious microcredit scheme in the history of Nigeria, and the largest in Africa.
GEEP Market Moni Loan Requirements
- You have to Belong a cooperative or trade group
- Have a valid BVN.
- You have to be a nominee of your cooperative or trade group for you to qualify for the loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor.
- Your cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI
- You must have a business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents.
How To Apply For GEEP Market Moni Loan In Nigeria
Your group or cooperative must qualify before a MarketMoni agent would be sent to your group promptly to capture your members for loan assessment
You can apply through MarketMoni web portal (http://www.marketmoni.com.ng ) and you can also make use of paper market moni registration forms.You can also fill the form here at >> http://marketmoni.com.ng
See Market Moni Agents All Over The State Here
view the list of market money agents per state in Nigeria at : http://marketmoni.com.ng/agent-network
Please Note That: In trader Moni, you must not belong to an accredited market association or cooperative registered in your state or with the CAC.. You can apply Here for Tradermoni http://www.boi.ng/apply/
- For more information comment below or subscribe to this site for free