FG Trader Moni Business Loan is for small scale business Nigerians who wish to get loan ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period. FG Trader Moni Business Loan will get across all beneficiaries per state across federation to start or grow their business irrespective of their status or level of education.
What You Need to Know About Federal Government Trader Moni
FG Trader Moni Business Loan initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), called the Trader Moni, which will empower two million petty traders between now and the end of the year. It is easy and simple to get FG Trader Moni Business Loan; with your mobile phone everything is solved.
Apply/Register for FG Trader Moni Business Loan
An enumeration agent will visit your cooperative unions and access either you or your application form submitted with your cooperative. When all documents have been checked and ascertained, you will be notified via text message.
The scheme will grant a minimum of 30,000 loans in each state
The 2 million mark is expected to be attained at the end of 2018
500,000 potential beneficiaries have so far been enumerated
Trader Moni scheme was designed to help pretty traders which would grant loans to a minimum of 30,000 beneficiaries in each State of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory. The aim is to further enlarge the financial inclusion agenda for all Nigerians regardless of social class and economic status.
The scheme will grant beneficiaries access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period.
Requirements for FG Trader Moni Business Loan
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian
- All those applying must be 18 years and above
- Interested applicants must be a business owner or a trader
- You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- Candidates must have a valid identification
- Application required a valid BVN
- You must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
How to Apply/Register for FG Trader Moni Business Loan
- Apply via http://www.boi.ng/apply/register
- Go to our Bank of Industry web: boi.ng.
- Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to register your account.
- A verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- A mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application.
How to Apply/Register for FG Trader Moni Business Loan – Apply here